A fellow blogger, whom I hold in very high regard, tagged me in Old School Blogging-The Crazy Five Addition! Thank you Alison of Writing, Wishing! I have my wine ready so here we go.
Alison is Co-Hosting Old School Blogging with Elaine of The Miss Elaine-ous Life if you want to link up!
This month, we’re talking Five Things.
Five Things I Have a Passion For
- My Blog
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
- Travel to more countries.
- Have a vacation home in another country. It’s a dream I know.
- Learn to play piano.
- Take voice lessons.
- Get Lasik (I’m blind as a bat)
Five Things I Say A Lot
- Are you kidding me?
- Stop it!
- I love you!
Five Books And/ Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
- Babyproofing Your Marriage: How to Laugh More and Argue Less As Your Family Grows – I bought this because I felt like my marriage needed it but I haven’t had the time to read it, lol!
- Toxic In-Laws: Loving Strategies for Protecting Your Marriage – This is a serious problem for me. I’ve read this book three times over and took notes!
- The Thief Taker: A Novel – Great mystery.
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income – I can’t say enough how helpful this book has been along my blog journey.
- I Brake for Yard Sales: And Flea Markets, Thrift Shops, Auctions, and the Occasional Dumpster – I love anything that can be found for cheap and re-done.
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You’ve Seen Them Five Times?)
- Love Actually – Not a movie to watch in front of the children but I still love it.
- Crazy, Stupid, Love – The comedic fight in the back yard is the best part. Ryan Gosling naked…need I say more!
- Die Hard – I’ve seen all of them many times over. I have a crush on Bruce Willis…go ahead and laugh!
- Under the Tuscan Sun – This is a dream of mine to buy a villa someday in France or Italy …a girl can dream right?
- Baby Mama – When I need a laugh, this movie does it for me!
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
- I would love to travel back to Italy!
- I would love to travel back to France!
- I would love to travel back to Switzerland!
My husband and I had a goal of backpacking through Europe before kids. We backpacked for two weeks with only lodging plans the first three nights and the last three nights. The days in between we went to the train station and picked where we wanted to go on a daily basis. It was the best time I’ve ever had!
Five People I Invite To Do This Meme
- Tracie at Phenomenal Mama
- Natalie at From Corporate To Domestic
- Michelle at A Dish Of Daily Life
- Dana at Kiss My List
- Kate at Another Clean Slate
Dana, forgive me for not doing your list yet…it takes more thinking, lol!
NOTE: This post does contain affiliate links.